Regarding inquiring emails that are arriving.
Apparently I was not clear at all in last night’s (this morning’s) post about the vanished post. It had been a very long day when I wrote it.
Here is what I meant to say, and did not quite say an/or did not say at all.
- Somebody sent me the emails I posted, with the understanding I would publish them.
- Somebody (connected) then said I must not publish them all like that.
- While WAITING for word which ones I CAN publish, I pulled the piece. I have not been hacked.
- This is a website presently operating with no staff, except myself. I am struggling to find financial backing to pay my writers. Today I am very exhausted. PLEASE don’t ask me again, about the vanished post. I DO apologize.
- I did not mean there is no such thing as a journalist anymore, because they all suck, but rather, because information is freely available now to any and all, i.e. Julian Assange crushed the old model of kill-the-messenger journalism. We all pass information back and forth horizontally now. Not from “journalist” (knowing) to “public,” (un knowing.) We all possess the knowledge.