Dear all – dissident and non-dissident Americans,
This is “High Noon” for all of us to save a little baby. We have only time for facts now – the facts of life and biology. The clock is ticking for a little baby on DNA chain-terminators including AZT, just as it was in High Noon. Here are some of those facts:
1) Life is 3 billion years old, and for all this time it depended on mothers to give birth to babies and to raise them – not on government-paid protection agencies. And it worked pretty well so far.
2) The now 3-month-old baby Rico has been taken away from his mother Lindsey Nagel, his father and his family to treat him with the DNA-chain terminator AZT against the “AIDS virus,” HIV. But it’s not even clear, whether Rico is infected by this virus at this time. He is only “positive” for antibodies against HIV – yes AGAINST HIV, nor for HIV – which he inherited from his mother. It takes many months after birth to determine, whether he has indeed infectious HIV, instead of just antibodies against it, and is able to make his own antibody against HIV. Rico is now only suspected to carry HIV, but is treated with AZT as if he were infected.
3) DNA chain-terminators like AZT are inevitably toxic. They were designed in the 1960s by Jerry Horwitz, Gertrude Ellion and others, to kill human cancer cells making DNA, by terminating DNA synthesis. But since normal cells also make DNA, they also die as long as they make DNA. Therefore DNA chain-terminators were never designed for babies with antibodies against HIV or against any other virus for that matter, in whom DNA synthesis, and thus vulnerability, is at a record high for making the cells of their growing bodies.
4) HIV is naturally transmitted from mother to child, like all other retroviruses of its kind, again since millions of years. According to the World Health Organization , HIV is presumably transmitted by a third of all African mothers to their children . The African mothers and their children have, however, increased from 400,000 to 1.2 billion since the 1980s when AIDS presumably started in Africa. So HIV can’t be a reason for taking a baby away from his mother in a free country – but it is.
5) Where is the evidence from the Child Protection Agencies, who take babies away from their mothers, that AZT has ever cured an AIDS patient? Can they name just one such study?
In view of this and the American constitution shouldn’t mothers have the right to decide what’s best for their babies – in particular, if forced treatments with inevitably toxic drugs that have never cured an AIDS patient, are applied to their babies away from home?
Where is Gary Cooper or John Wayne to help a “damsel in distress and her baby” against our very own AIDS-Polizei?